Founded in 1961, WEG has grown into a global solutions provider of
industrial electrical technologies. WEG is the largest industrial
electric motor manufacturer in the Americas and one of the largest
manufacturers of electric motors in the world producing more than 21
million units annually.
Committed to growth on a global scale, WEG continually invests in
state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and processes and the
development of new and improved industrial electrical solutions. WEG
offers a diverse and integrated product line that includes motors,
drives, soft starters, controls, panels, transformers, generators, and
The Master Scheduler is responsible for creating and maintaining
summary schedules for manufacturing of finished materials by
effectively balancing lead time and capacity. The Master Scheduler
delivers a master schedule that is the basis for detailed
manufacturing schedules and production plans which are executable,
level loaded, and optimize capacity utilization.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring, and
maintaining summary schedules to meet demand.
- Acts as primary information conduit between operations and
- Perform schedule analysis such as critical path identification,
schedule risk identification, and variance investigation.
- Perform capacity monitoring and analysis to identify and resolve
capacity constraints using proven industry best-practices such as
level-loading, expediting, and outsourcing.
- Proactively identifies and manages the resolution of critical
- Lead resolution of urgent product manufacturing issues to
support master schedule
- Integrate, maintain and analyze primary data related to project
backlog and history.
- Compile and analyze Key Performance and Visual Management Indicators.