WEG Commercial Motors has a rich history in the design and
manufacture of fractional horsepower electric motors. WEG Commercial
Motors is part of WEG Electric USA, with corporate offices located
in Duluth, Georgia.
WEG Commercial Motors has earned an industry leading reputation
by solving the toughest motor application issues with premier
quality products - delivered on time. WEG Commercial Motors
concentrates on customer's needs and exceeding their expectations.
WEG focuses on the design and development of custom-engineered,
technically advance motors-the very best application specific motors
available in the industry today.
Optimize the production organization of assembly
methods, processes and equipment in order to minimize labor hours in
accordance with business strategies related to quality, efficiency,
costs and safety.
Prepare the manufacturing procedure for assembly of
electrical motors, maximizing efficiency, minimizing costs and
producing the required quality by continuous optimization of
- Specify, justify, and develop manufacturing equipment for new or
existing products to ensure that the designs can be manufactured
safely, efficiently and in a repeatable manner,
- Develop and coordinate manufacturing/product cost reductions,
- Develop and maintain SOPs for manufacturing operations,
- Develop and maintain manufacturing processes for experimental,
prototype, new and existing products,
- Procurement of production equipment operation material and fixtures,
- Design assembly fixtures,
- Process integration of procedures and products into production.
This includes in particular the administration of master data, work
plans including cycle time requirements, economic batch sizes,
production plans, etc.
- Cause analysis and problem solving for problems during production,
determine root cause, recommend and implement corrective action and
coordinate long-term resolution
- Collaboration in creating, reviewing, changing and managing the
process- and product - related documents for production.
- Equipment design, process and material flow planning, layout and
operating resources planning, preparation of request for quotation
documents for machines and operation material, logistics analysis
and conceptions for facilities and operating equipment, benchmarking
and monitoring of manufacturing processes
WEG Commercial Motors offers an extensive benefit plan
to help support its mission of being an employer of choice.
- Salary will be based on experience and technical knowledge
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short-term disability
- Company paid long-term disability
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations
- On-site health clinic
- Wellness services